Alina Wadiwala got mad after Bigg Boss

.

Contrary to what she kept saying, Alina Wadiwala, who made an impact as the unknown face in the reality show Bigg Boss before she was eliminated, is

Alina Wadiwala (TOI Photo) an aspiring model and is not completely a stranger to the entertainment industry. In fact Alina has a portfolio with some very bold pictures and has been trying her luck in Bollywood. She has also been getting quite a few offers to star in reality shows. When contacted Alina denied the news at first and said, "I don't know how you got the pictures; I don't know how they were leaked.



A photographer friend from UK shot the pictures and they are for personal use." Denying that these pictures were shot to try her luck in Bollywood she further added, "I am a photographer and I keep clicking my own pictures."(yeah right!) About getting offers from Bollywood and the TV industry, she said, "I have been getting quite a few TV offers.



I have not signed anything as of now, but I am looking forward to hosting a couple of reality shows and I am going to sign a deal soon." You may say one or maybe two things Alina; but your pictures definitely have another story to tell.

No comments:

Audience Favorites