Big Boss Season 2 on Colors from August 7th.

.

Shilpa Shetty, the proud winner of Big Brother in UK will now host Big Boss Season 2 premiering August 17th, everyday (Monday to Sunday), at 10:00 p.m. only on COLORS. The gorgeous Diva looked stunning in red as she graced the Red Carpet in Taj Mahal, Mumbai on August 7th.


Shilpa though, had a very bad day on Tuesday as her car had a slight brush with another car when she was on her way to the conference. As and when she was addressing the media, the actress suddenly lost her voice and was unable to talk. However, putting aside all the hurdles, a brave Shilpa took her leave from the conference to offer her puja on Nagpanchami at the Powai temple. But before she left the hall, we got to talk to her on her role in Big Boss Season 2.


“I want all the wishes from you people. It is really going to be a nice experience and I can relate myself with the format as I have already gone thro’ the acid-test”, quips the anchor. “I will be the only link who will interact with the house mates and they will not have any kind of communication whatsoever with the outside world; I am really enthusiastic to host the show”, adds Shilpa. COLORS will be coming up with some unique twists this year wherein ‘newsmakers’ replace ‘celebrities’ in Big Boss Season 2. When asked about the changes implemented for a ‘bigger and better’ show, the Diva quips, “Firstly it will be a daily show. Secondly, there will be half an hour LIVE and unedited slot everyday starting second week that will air from 12.30 a.m midnight.


Recollecting her Big Brother experiences, Shilpa stated, “The show taught me a lot. When I entered, I thought I will be out in the first week, but I stayed on and understood the mindset of every housemate there. I would say, it is a great form of entertainment for the audience, but it is really tough for the participants to stay there without any contact with their own people or with the outside world”. Lastly, she wishes to drive in the point to every contestant to “Be yourself, maintain your composure, go and enjoy!!”

No comments:

Audience Favorites