Amul Star Voice of India goes Tricolor....



  • Amul Star Voice of India goes Tricolor....

    The very talented Bemisaal Baraah in Amul Star Voice of India share their own experience of celebrating Independence Day....

  • As Independence Day is round the corner, Amul Star Voice of India does not leave the opportunity to pay tribute to the country. In the search for the best Voice, the Bemisaal 12 celebrates India’s independence by singing patriotic songs. The contestants share their own experience of celebrating Independence Day.

    Ryan from Andhra Pradesh:

    Your way of celebrating Independence Day: As a kid, Independence Day used to be fun. We used to go in our white PT uniform to schools. Our school was decorated with Indian flags everywhere. The singing of the National Anthem used to give me goose bumps and that has not changed till date; it still gives me that feeling of pride, patriotism and the courage to proudly say that "I am an Indian". On the 61st anniversary of our Independence, I wish all the readers and viewers A Happy Tricolor and Happy Independence.

    Your favorite patriotic song: My favorite song is “Mere desh ki Dharti, sona ugale".

    Zakir from Chattisgarh:

    Your way of celebrating Independence Day: I'm a very emotional person. Independence Day and Republic day are special days to me. On this occasion, I always hear Patriotic songs being played in every nook and corner of the country. What is your favorite patriotic song?

    Your favorite patriotic song: Has to be "Jahan dal dal par sone ki chidiya karti hai basera".



    Mallar from Kolkata:

    Your way of celebrating Independence Day: In Kolkata, we celebrate Independence Day every year with much fanfare and enthusiasm. I have always liked getting ready in the morning in white clothes and go for flag hoisting. It's an amazing feeling when everybody sings 'Jana Gana Mana' together. No other poetry or song brings that feeling of pride for the country.

    Your favorite patriotic song: My favorite patriotic song is "Vande Mataram' by A R Rehman.

    Rahul from Maharashtra:

    Your way of celebrating Independence Day: I am a very patriotic person at heart and I always end up crying on hearing any patriotic song. Independence Day is special to me and I like celebrating it as much as we celebrate Diwali or any other festival in India. According to me, if Diwali is the festival of light, Independence is a festival of celebrating pride.

    Your favorite patriotic song: My favorite Patriotic song is “Phir bhi Dil hain Hindustani”.


    Ravi from Delhi:

    Your way of celebrating Independence Day: I wish Happy Independence Day to all the readers. This year on Independence we are going to perform for a huge crowd in Mumbai. It's like a dream come true. We have seen legends performing some of the immortal songs based on patriotism and on our country; I am excited to be able to recite those numbers in front of a huge audience this Independence day.



    Ritisha from Bangalore:

    Your way of celebrating Independence Day: In the wake of recent shock and upheaval of life due to the bomb blasts in places like Bangalore, Ahmedabad and Surat, I pray that we come out as very alert and stronger citizens when it comes to social security. May God give us the strength to cope up with this. On this Independence Day, I pray for peace and prosperity in the country.

    Your favorite patriotic song: My favorite song is 'Yeh Jo des Hain Mera".


    Rohit from 7 Sister States:

    Your way of celebrating Independence Day: When Rakesh Sharma returned back from Moon, Indira Gandhi asked him 'How does India look from that distance and he replied "Saare jahan Se Acchaa". That was the most touching thing that anybody would have said according to me. And it's so true. No matter wherever you go, this identity and association will always remain with a true Indian.

    Your favorite patriotic song: On this Independence Day, my favorite song dedication would be Saare jahan se accha.

    Saptaparna from 7 Sister States:

    Your way of celebrating Independence Day: This day, in a way it tells us how our national heroes gave up their lives to bring us freedom and also sarcastically conveyed how we have forgotten it all. I think we should pledge to be a better citizen this Independence Day. I wish Happy Independence Day to all our viewers and readers.

    Your favorite patriotic song: Aye Mere watan Ke logon, zara yaad karo kurbani is my favorite patriotic song.


    Shraddha from Jharkhand:

    Your way of celebrating Independence Day: I celebrate Independence Day every year in my school. It's a great day according to me as this nation with people from diverse cultures, castes and diversities celebrate the same spirit of freedom. It's an honor to be born in this country.

    Your favorite patriotic song: My favorite song on this day is "Chak De India".



    Sayantani from Orissa:

    Your way of celebrating Independence Day: Independence Day and Republic day bring back fond memories of childhood when we used to hoist the tricolor at our school. I still attend the flag hosting at my place on Independence Day. It's a day the whole nation should salute the martyrs who brought us this Freedom.

    Your favorite patriotic song: My favorite patriotic song is "Yeh desh hain veer-jawaano ka".


    Vinti from Kanpur:

    Your way of celebrating Independence Day: I celebrate Independence Day every year. In our everyday lives, we forget to thank people for Free India, the air we breathe in, the opportunities that we've been blessed with; I think this day is that day to express our gratitude and salute the national heroes who gave their lives to give us a better life today.

    Your favorite patriotic song: My favorite patriotic song is "Sabse Aage Hindustani".


    Vipul from Punjab:

    Your way of celebrating Independence Day: On the occasion of the 61st anniversary of our Independence, I wish everybody a very happy Independence Day. I also pray for the unity and prosperity of our motherland.

    Your favorite patriotic song: My favorite song on this occasion would be "Mohe Rang De basanti".

No comments:

Audience Favorites